- I acknowledge that I have read all of the event rules for this event and will respect them and model them for the attendees at the event.
- I am aware that it is my responsibility to register for the event by the deadline I am given. If I fail to do so, I promise to pay a late fee.
- I promise to arrive on-site on the day I am requested to be there, not early or late, and to be settled in and ready to work at the time I've been assigned to begin.
- I will check my email at least weekly and respond as necessary.
- As a member of the staffing team, I will do my utmost to attend meetings online and in person as requested and to be on time when doing so.
- I understand that, as part of the face of the organization, being publicly intoxicated is embarrassing to THE and the rest of my team, thus I promise to be moderate in my intake of alcohol. Furthermore, I will not partake of alcohol before or during my work shifts.
- I also understand that, if I am a department head, and I do partake of alcohol, I will designate a second in command to take over from me and communicate who that is to the coordination team
- As an attendee of the events as well as a member of the staff, I promise to wear my name badge whenever I'm in public at the event.
- I understand that, while on duty, my obligation is to my assigned responsibilities first, and that I will not allow any personal relationship, including those of a romantic or D/s nature, to interfere with the timely execution of my duties.