Registration for the 2014 Event Opens Soon!
- We are again using our custom registration system this year. This system has been designed especially for our events and features a number of security features. One of the main new features is that each person MUST register individually. The system is set up this way to keep your information completely private. For more info on why this is important, check out our FAQ.
- Our registration system supports standards-based web browsers such as Chrome, Firefox, Opera, and Safari. We do not support Internet Explorer. If you encounter problems while using IE on our site, we recommend trying again with one of the tested browsers listed above.
- Unfortunately, we are no longer able to accept partial payment for registrations due to an excessive number of attendees never paying their balances. We regret having to change this policy but can't continue to incur those expenses any longer. We hope that by leaving our early rate available for months (through the end of 2013), we will make up for this change in your hearts (and wallets).
- One more new thing! We've recently gained the ability to run credit card charges on-site. Thus we will be allowing at-gate registrations (for an extra fee).
- Registration fees include cabin or tent space, admission to all workshops, events and rituals, use of the camps facilities, but not meals. There are cost increases as the deadlines approach so we urge you to register early. For questions, send us email.
- There are again a very limited number of private rooms available at Beltane (only 6) at $90 per room (not per person) for the entire event. Register for these rooms early as they sold out last year in the first week registrations were open.
- Our Coffee Club was again a success in 2013, so we're doing it again in 2014, but we will be splitting out the cost of the mug ($5) from the cost of the club ($10), so you can bring your own mug if you like (just another way THE tries to be gentle to the planet).You must pre-register for the Coffee Club. Then you are welcome to use our Keurig for unlimited coffee (decaf and regular), tea (herbal, black and an assortment of others) and hot chocolate throughout the event. You'll get a special sticker for your badge which you'll need to show when you come to get your coffee. We'll provide half and half and whole milk, skim, rice milk, honey, agave nectar, splenda and sugar. As a reminder, the Coffee Club is available for pre-registration ONLY.
- If you'd like to buy a t-shirt, you must pre-order it, so take the time to do so now! They are available in M, L, XL ($16 each) and XXL and XXXL ($18 each).
- Meal Plans are available which include all meals from Wed dinner through Sun brunch for $99. This is a discount from the price you'd pay at the door which is $8 for breakfast, $10 for lunch and $12 for dinner.
Registration Fees (not including meals)
|Register by 6/30/13|
|Wed Arrival||Thurs Arrival||Friday Arrival||Day Pass|
For Email Marketing you can trust